Monday, June 29, 2015

Hi and welcome to Fat Susie!

Why Fat Susie? Well I'm going to start to work on not being fat beginning tomorrow, June 30th, 2015. My husband has finally decided to help me with my weight problem. Don't get me wrong, I know it has nothing to do with him and that I am responsible for my own decisions but if I were able to assume the responsibility, well, I wouldn't ask for help.

 My goal is not to be thin or sexy at my age. I simply want to feel better when I wake up in the morning. I want to be healthy and happy. As I see it I have everything, a great family, a nice house, a good job, and fantastic friends. I consider myself a happy person ... but when I am limited because of my obesity I feel frustrated and ultimately... unhappy.

Join me in my quest for healthiness. I plan to exercise, eat healthy, not drink soda and all those other healthy things that exercise and health gurus tell you to do. If you are also on the quest for success feel free to share your feelings and suggestions with everyone.






10 comments:

  1. You CAN DO IT !!! Exito !!!😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be watching and cheering you on! You go girl!👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES!! You can be thin and sexy at ANY age. Voy a ti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te voy a ti! You were never Fat Susie, but bella Susie! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estas querida. Tienes el mejor entrenador en tu propia casa. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! I will support you all the way from MD. I've been on my weightloss journey since last fall. I'm almost 20 lbs down and feeling better than ever. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie, TE QUIERO!
    Go Team Susie!

    ReplyDelete