Saturday, July 18, 2015

I almost gave up .... about 100 times.

So... I haven't written in a while but I have a huge reason. FRUSTRATION Yes, I am enourmously frustated. Workouts don't get any easier nor does the pain that accompanies them. I am so grateful that my trainer (Zumba Master) ignores my whinning and crying and makes me keep going, but honestly I hate exercise. I lay in bed in the morning thinking of excuses not to workout. I also find myself chanting ...please rain ,please rain, I don't wanna be in pain!

Seriously, I admire every single person that gets up and works out. The only part I like is being able to wear clothes I haven"t been able to wear in three years. For this I have to thank Zumba Master and my walking partners (TereC and Marimer).

Yes., I am wearing pants that are one size smaller. You know thise jeans that everyone has in the back of the closet. Well, I finally have them right in the front. I think about them during every workout and at every meal.

Since I began, I heard that some people have been inspired to exercise and diet. Well I say to you, keep going, take it one day at a time , even one meal or one workout at a time. If I can do it, you can do it. Don't waste another minute of your life. Fat people are not happy no matter what they say. Obesity equals sadness and frustration. Don't waste the wonderful opportunity each new day brings to make a better you.

4 comments:

  1. If squats are part of my days it's because of you... Don't give up, you're my inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Susie-I did 20 minutes on rowing machine and it felt like my heart was coming out of my throat. Went 3 1/2 miles "down river " and 526 strokes, at about 26 p minute. I'd like to get to an average of 30 p minute as that is more effective. Not even looking at Kcal(calories) burned, since I'm just happy that I did 20 minutes. Maybe in 2 weeks I'll look at that. How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Susie, it really does get better with time and will seem like a vital part of your day. You just have to Fake it till you Make it. 😄👍🏼

    ReplyDelete